MA - General Management (Germany)
with Internship / Job in Germany / India
With Job Guarantee in India by Steinbeis India
A project integrated study course with a duration of 24 months
This master course is supporting companies and students in their global business development, technology transfer and especially in their international business activities. The current degree program is always pivoted around a unique project at the interface of technology and management that is developed by each student. This means that our ustainable educational concept has customized, adaptable and flexible concept, considering the requirements and conditions of each particular business situation (students’ professional background, organizational peculiarities of the sponsoring company, training objectives, etc.).
The ‘project-competence’ degree program is a job-integrated study program with online courses, online colloquium, self-study activities, project papers and master thesis. The master program is based on a real-life project that a student receives from a supervising company. The project is then developed by a student during the whole study period. The courses are used to deliver theoretical knowledge and help students develop their competences in the use of methods important to accomplish the project in question. Students are supported and supervised by internationally active professors and experts. In this way, both the company and the student receive benefits in the form of qualified support and consulting during the entire period of study and writing/defending the Master’s thesis.
The high standards of the Steinbeis program as well as the organizational network of the Steinbeis University allow us to train specialists in virtually all areas of management and production. Furthermore, scientific and project activity under the guidance of our experts contributes to the development of our students’ personal, social and communication skills.
IMPORTANT POINTS OF THIS COURSE
- Master of Arts - General Management
- Master of Arts in General Management (M.A.) issued by Steinbeis University
- Prof. Bertram Lohmüller, Ph.D.
- Program directors and faculty members deputed as per their discretion. Select guest faculty may also be invited for the program.
- The duration of the study programme is 24 months. Optional, 7 days visits to German hidden champions.
- Candidates who are involved in international management
- Candidates with a project
- Candidates from all faculties with a project related to the area of e.g., international management, business development, innovation and technology management
- Each module will be taught with the help of relevant and live examples and general discussions. Th eprogramme is conducted as a residential course in Germany and as an online course abroad
- The program is related to a project from a company or organisation. This project gives the framework for the study program and the student has to write transfer papers/project papers and a master thesis related to this project
- Main goal is to provide up-to-date knowledge in the field of global management and leadership for companies and organisations and train them in the use of the IMLead® -concept of integrated management and leadership. This approach ensures innovation, organizational competitiveness, sustainable business development, a high degree of adaptability and, at the same time, corporate stability.
- 100 training days consisting of compulsory attendance, webinars, webbased trainings, online colloquium
- 100days self-learning
- 200 days project and transfer work, including master thesis
- 12 transfer papers, 5 project study papers and 1 master thesis
- Project Management
- Green Innovation Management
- Methods of Empirical Social Research
- Market Analysis
- Objectives and Green Strategy
- Communication, Marketing and Sales
- Management Accounts & Corporate Finance
- International business development according to Green IMLead®
- Leadership & Competences 1
- Leadership & Competences 2
- The ‘project-competence’ degree programme is a job-integrated study programme with webinars, e-learning, online colloquium, self-study and project papers. The master programme is based on a real-life project that a student receives from a supervising organsiation. The project is then developed by the student during the whole study period. The courses are used to deliver theoretical knowledge and help students develop their competences in the use of methods important to accomplish the project in question. Students are supported and supervised by internationally active professors and experts.
- Online seminars
- Group work for case studies and simulations.
- Optional:Study tour to Germany
- The exact day and session time are given in the framework schedule
- Examination/evaluation of transfer papers, project study papers
- Examination/evaluation Master thesis
- First degree of minimum Bachelor’s level from a state recognized university with 180 Credit Points according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) or international equivalent
- Application form with all requested documents (CV, degrees, project information, etc.), see also application platform academyFIVE
- After formal approval from Steinbeis University, student gets an invitation to a self - test and a mini case -study.
- Personal (skype) interview of the student by Steinbeis Professor. After successful test and interview, signing of the study contract and enrolment at Steinbeis University.
- 'M.A. General Management’, 120 credit points
- With the enrolment documents of Steinbeis University, graduates have a chance to get a student visa in Germany (based on the regulations of the German Government)
- M.A. in General Management is accredited and has been awarded the premium seal of FIBAA
- 15,000 Euro
- Rs. 5000 Euros for Registration and Assessment Test
- 1st payment after successful completion of the admission test and at the time of enrolment of 8500,- Euro
- 2nd payment after successful completion of the first year 6500,- Euro
- Optional 7 days trainings in Germany and visits to German hidden champions
- 2,000.00 Euro per participant, excluding flight costs and visa cost. Included: accommodation, 3 star hotel in double bed-room, transportation, breakfast, lunch (dinner on own costs)
- Min 6 months internship in Germany offered in 3rd / 4th semester (subject to the performance of the student). Internship fees - 5000 Euros Students shall get an internship stipend od min. 800 Euros per month during internship.
- Professors and experts from the practical field, experienced in academic education
- Online Courses
- Assured Placement in India by Steinbeis India. Detailed terms and conditions document shall be provided and signed with Steinbeis India at the time of registration.
- Course Commences on 15th July 2020
- English (minimun B2 English level)
- Assured Placement in India by Steinbeis India. Detailed Terms and Conditions Document shall be provided and signed with Steinbeis India at the time of Registration.