MSc (Germany) + MBA (USA)
With Job in Germany
Job-integrated online study program in Germany
Placement Opportunities for Engineering, Software and Digitalization Professionals in Germany
You are working professional in the area of Engineering, Software or Digitalization in India with minimum two years of working experience? Here is an un-matched placement opportunity for you in Germany.
The School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE) is the graduate school of Leadership & Management at Steinbeis University. It is located in Herrenberg and directed by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Werner G. Faix and Prof. Dr. Stefanie Kisgen. With Master‘s degree programs since 1994, currently over 800 students, more than 4,800 successful graduates and over 350 partner companies, SIBE is your capable partner for Management & Business Leadership Education and thus for innovation, growth and globalization.
Our MSc/MBA (USA) in General Management – Online aims to develop competent managers and leaders.
By working on challenging international real case projects, you can develop your own competencies and
become capable managers. The program participants work full-time in companies and attend at the same
time a two-year interactive online study program from SIBE and Post University.
SIBE is specialized in cooperating with enterprises and research centres to create sustainable growth through successful development and implementation of innovation projects. The topics of the innovation projects range from market development to (transformation through) digitalization, corporate foresight or logistics management, etc
The MSc in General Management from SIBE is premium accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) and entitles to start a doctorate. The MBA from Post University is ASCSB accredited.
During the two-year program, you will develop solutions for entrepreneurial challenges and thus ensure
immediate benefit. At the same time, working on a business project enables you to apply the learned
knowledge directly to practice. This way you can prove that you are not only able to reproduce things in
theory, but that you have developed competencies in business reality. It further demonstrates you being
equipped for high and complex tasks. This is your chance to bring new incentives into the company and to
excel through innovation. A structured project curriculum serves as scientific support for the realization of
the project. It enables you to reflect at regular intervals on the progress of your own project with fellow
students, lecturers and company representatives. This enables you to build up the greatest possible
practical and scientific expertise in the individually selected project area.
The interactive online seminars provide the methodological know-how of international management to carry out your project. They provide the practical competence to create analyses as well as business plans and their implementation accordingly to the company needs.
Course of Study
The MSc/MBA (USA) comprises 17 courses as well as a master’s thesis and final exam. Courses last between 3 and 8 weeks and are organized in individual units. At the latest on the first day of a course, you will be given access to the relevant unit as well as full transparency with regard to the content, assignments, exams and performance criteria. Thus, you know exactly when you need to do which assignments and can plan how you will achieve the respective course objective. The program takes place partly on the SIBE learning platform and partly on the Post University learning platform.
- The duration of study is 24 months.
- You graduate with the titles Master of Arts in General Management (MSc) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- You receive a total of 120 credit points according to ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
- The study program is in English.
- Program directors and faculty members deputed as per their discretion. Select guest faculty may also be invited for the program.
- 100% online (asynchronous, interactive), study independent of time and place.
- This opportunity comes almost free of cost, while you get your regular earning with your employer.*
- Tuition fees of € 350/month paid by you as a program participant
- Program fees of € 1,110/month (excl. VAT) is sponsored by the company
- Registration and assessment fees in India: Rs. 5,000
- An application for the program is possible at any time.
Admission & Application
Candidates should fulfil the following criteria
- High motivation and enthusiasm for the program
- First degree of minimum Bachelor’s level from a state recognized university
- Minimum 180 credit points according to ECTS or international equivalent
- Very good English skills and German Language Certification (B1/B2 Level)
- Initial work and international experience is desirable
- Successfully completed a multi-stage selection process at SIBE.