Cybersecurity / IoT / AI / Block Chain / AR/VR / Advanced Materials / Smart City / Air Quality Management
Course Name :
- Techbridge Innovation Immersion Program –Technology Primer
Modes of Delivery :
- One Week Program – Classroom Training in Singapore Online Program
Course Content :
- Introduction to Singapore Innovation Ecosystem
- Customized training for selected technology topics conducted by University Professors and Start-upsin Singapore. Topics can include Internet of Things, Block chain, AI, VR/AR, Advanced Materials, Smart Nations Initiatives, Smart Transport and 3D printing
- Visit to laboratories in local universities and research institutes.
- Visits to technology landmarks in Singapore including New Water Plant and Gardens by the Bay.
- Hands-on training on technology projects by Start-ups and/or research labs
- Classroom lectures
- Hands-on training on technology projects
- Site visit
- University Professors
- Start-up Founders and/or CTOs
- Industry experts
IMPORTANT POINTS OF THIS COURSE
A customized training program designed to allow participants to gain an understanding of trends, applications and opportunitiesin specific technology areas including IOT, Blockchain, AI, VR/AR, Advanced Materials and Smart Cities.
Seminars will be conducted by university professors and industry experts, and visits will be arranged to key laboratories or technology landmarks. Local start-ups with product development and commercialization experience will also provide introduction to specific technology areas and guide participants to do hands-on projects.
Through this experiential learning experience, participants will gain an introduction to the fundamentals and opportunities of many emerging technologies, as well as hands-on experience in their applications.
Example of training courses includes:
- Cybersecurity Technology Primer
- Internet ofThings Technology Primer
- Smart City Technology Primer
- Air Quality Management Technology Primer
- Other topics
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Companies seeking to understand emerging technologies and their opportunities.
- Good English Language Knowledge
- Zeal to learn New Technologies
- Estimated Cost: Rs. 1 Lakh per person (including stay at Singapore), minimum 50 participants / Rs. 10,000 per person for online program.
- Participants need to register their articipation 6 weeks before course commences, and make full payment 4 weeks before course commences.
- The Certificate of Participation will be issued by Techbridge Ventures, in collaboration with NTUitive, a subsidiary of Nanyang Technological University.
- As per request and availability of trainers.