Oneer- a novel solution for safe drinking water
Disinfection of drinking water having microbial contamination
Salient Technical Features including Competing Features:
- Low-cost water disinfection device that can even treat brackish or turbid water.
- High disinfection efficiency of >8 Log reduction of bacteria viz. Escherichia coli, Vibrio cholera, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium and fungus (Candida albicans)
- Conforms to WHO safe limits for drinking water through the innovative design of electrodes and controlled treatment energy for a specific period.
- No exogenous chemicals added during the decontamination process.
- Maintenance-free and long-life water-disinfection device for safe water.
- The domestic model can provide 10 L water per batch and community model can continuously supply ~400L/hr treated water (5000 L/day) for schools, hospitals, restaurants, and other public places
No environmental constraints for running the system. There is no water wastage like other disinfection devices available in the market.