International Program on Solar PV Rooftop and Grid Integration 28th Oct – 2nd Nov 2019
Steinbeis India in association with Indo-German Energy Forum (IGEF). and GE Power is organizing “International Program on Solar PV Roof-top Grid Integration”
Advanced Training Programme for National and International Participants
The objective of this Training Program is to make the participants understand the latest technologies and practices in Solar PV, financial aspects and marketing strategies for successful Project Identification, Design, Application, Installation, and Integration in the fast-growing global Solar Roof-top opportunity.
One of the key takeaways from the program is learning from the success story of the Indian solar sector (more than 25,000 MW), as India is emerging as a global leader in Solar PV Energy. Participants can use this platform to establish partnerships with Indian Companies / Experts, and identify opportunities in Solar PV Sector in their country and grid integration opportunities.
Target Audience (National & International) (Asian, African and Gulf Countries)
- Officials involved in Energy Distribution and Transmission
- State Nodal Agencies responsible for promotion/inspection of Solar PV Systems
- Working Professionals from Solar Industry with minimum 1-2 years of experience.
- One to one interaction with Indian Companies for identifying joint business opportunities – participants can use this platform to establish partnerships with Indian/African/Gulf- Companies / Experts, and identify opportunities in Solar PV Sector in their country and grid integration opportunities.
- Block game competition under-regulated market. (This game format is meant to provide hands-on simulated experience on system operation, load-generation balancing, asset management, least-cost dispatch operation under-regulated utilities & other cost-side focused entities within the electricity grid industry)
450 USD (Inclusive of Training fees, Taxes and 2 times Tea / Coffee & working lunch)
760 USD (Inclusive of Training fees, Taxes and 2 times Tea / Coffee & Buffet Breakfast & lunch, seven nights accommodation at ALTTC/ Optional-7 nights stay at Hotel Fortune- 100 USD per night including breakfast)
Delegate Fee for Indian participants: Rs. 20000/- + 18% GST. Please send us the filled-up response form (attached) to reserve the seat.
Book your Seat for Delegate Registration Register Now
For more Details Click here
Advanced Level Telecom Training Centre,
BSNL, Government of India, Ghaziabad, NCR, Delhi
A brief about Steinbeis India:
Steinbeis Centre for Technology Transfer India(SCTI) is a Network TechnologyCentre of Steinbeis GmbH Germany, with its office at Hyderabad, India. It is a part of Global network connecting more than 1234 Centre’s not just in Europe, but also in other countries like China, Russia, Singapore, etc.. It has been approved by European Energy Centre as a Centre of Excellence, a National Level Training Organization under JNNSM – approved by Ministry of New & Renewable Energy of India (MNRE), Solar Energy Training Network (SETNET) – approved by National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE), and is a Training Partner of Skills Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ), Electronic Sector Skill Council of India (ESSCI) and Telangana Academy for Skills and Knowledge (TASK).
The Steinbeis Foundation, based on it`s tailor-made services to technology-driven small and medium-sized companies, today is one of the largest knowledge and technology networks across the countries.