GERMAN – INDIAN INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER PLATFORM
Offer for partnership from Steinbeis India in partnership with Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, CSIR, Government of India.
In today’s world, you can become a market leader only by technology-led innovation. Steinbeis can provide the following services to the Industry in partnership with CSIR, Govt. of India :
- Identifying future Indian and Global market opportunities
- What is the current technology status globally
- IP landscaping, understanding right opportunities for the Indian companies
- Working with the Companies to identify the right lab in India / abroad
- Organizing financial assistance for your R&D project from public sources ( including documentation for the application)
- Finalization of the project and R& D Management
- Product prototype and Market Search
- Final delivery of the product
We are happy to inform you that our partner CSIR is organizing interactive meet focused on Water sector on January 16, 2020, at CSIR- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440 020.
- The meet aims to understand the existing technology gaps, identify problem areas; identify industry needs and expectations; and possible technological solutions.
- The industry may also share their wish list with CSIR to seek their matching expertise and services.
- The interactive meet may lead to the identification of possible areas of collaboration and joint projects that can be prioritized for technology development and deployment.
We shall be happy to hear back from you to discuss further.
A brief about Steinbeis India
Steinbeis is a global network of around 1,100 transfer companies, in which 6,000 experts contribute their know-how. They develop individual problem solutions in interdisciplinary teams that bring real added value to Industries and enable Steinbeis to succeed – thus we have become one of the world’s most successful providers of knowledge and technology transfer. Crucial for all projects: the success of customers, employees and partners. The Steinbeis Foundation, based on it`s tailor-made services to technology-driven small and medium-sized companies, today is one of the largest knowledge and technology networks across the countries.
We support organizations who want to get the know-how for their business concrete projects in terms of Innovation, research, development, consulting and qualification . More than 2,000 companies have already been connected via our platform to get required services. Our experts carry out projects for more than 10,000 clients each year . Thus, companies are professionally supported in the development of competence and thus for success in competition