Entrepreneur of Electronics
- Should be willing to work as Owners Entrepreneur.
- Should be able to handle the entire business and meet the revenue targets.
- Develop and execute approved marketing plans.
- Create new clients for electronics and retain the existing clients, in the field of CATV and FTTH.
- Create a tracking system using Excel or other software to monitor and report on team progress with prospective new clients, referral sources and leads.
- Take responsibility for the proper closure of work by the team
- Should get maintain proper documentation of all clients, enquiries, Job sheets from the team.
- Should maintain necessary supplementary materials such as fact sheets, brochures, pictures, etc. readily available for the client.
- Prospect and develop sales leads into new business.
- Conduct market research, as needed, to support business development to identify viable opportunities for professional services and product solutions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and manufacturers.
- Supporting prospective customers and current customers via phone, and email.
- Propose relevant ideas to increase business deals.
- Should maintain a proper reporting system within the team and to the management.