1. Entrepreneur – Electronics
2. Sr. Executive – Innovation & Technology Transfer
3. Executive-Technical Content Development
4. Senior Consultant –Clean Tech & E-Mobility
5. Executive Assistant to Director
6. Technician for home appliances
7. Executive – Data Entry
1. Job Summary:
- Should be able to generate & handle business in electronics repairing – house hold appliances (Tv, Washing Machine, Micro-Wave Owens etc) & cable tv & FTTH electronic equipments (set-top boxes, routers, nodes, transmitters etc) & also retailing of cable Tv & FTTH equipment & solar equipment for domestic applications2.Should be willing to work as Owners Entrepreneur on revenue sharing basis.
3.Should be able to handle the entire business and meet the revenue targets.
4.Develop and execute approved marketing plans.
5.Create new clients for electronics and retain the existing clients, in the field of CATV and FTTH.
6.Create a tracking system using Excel or other software to monitor and report on team progress with prospective new clients, referral sources and leads.
7.Take responsibility for the proper closure of work by the team
8.Should get maintain proper documentation of all clients, enquiries, Job sheets from the team.
9.Should maintain necessary supplementary materials such as fact sheets, brochures, pictures, etc. readily available for the client.
10.Prospect and develop sales leads into new business.
11.Conduct market research, as needed, to support business development to identify viable opportunities for professional services and product solutions.
12.Establish and maintain relationships with customers and manufacturers.
13.Supporting prospective customers and current customers via phone, and email.
14.Propose relevant ideas to increase business deals.
15.Should maintain proper reporting system within the team and to the management.
2. Job Summary
- The role of the job includes identifying prospective clients & sending proposals, setting up meetings, have precise follow-ups and close the potential clients.
- Must have excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Should have team spirit, should be a team leader and manage the team members as well
- Should make good co-ordination with our partners/Centre’s/ Clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Approach targeted prospects through different mediums like emails or social media.
- work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement project/task.
- Manage project pipeline – take follow up with potential clients until the successful closure of the deal/project/task.
- Time management and planning skills
- Good documentation skills related to proposal writing.
- Strong ability to understand client requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Knowledge of Computers – must
- Good networking skills
3. Job summary
- Should be sharp enough to understand the Company Services.
- Should be able to prepare content for our product descriptions, company descriptions, flyers, etc.. for marketing.
- Should co-ordinate with the Digital marketing vendor to provide them with the required content for our website/ program promotion /release of monthly newsletter periodically.
- Should be able to meet a prospective client – Industries / Institution.
- Should do cold calls and mail campaign for the program /projects and should see for its proper execution and closure.
- Should maintain proper data and keep all the relevant records.
- Should be innovative, collaborative and highly motivated to join us as a Sr. Consultant
- Should have a strong network with the Industries
- Should have proven expertise in Green Building, Sustainability Strategy, Energy Efficiency, E-Mobility Environmental and Social Stewardship.
- Should have highly effective verbal and written communication plus senior-level presentation and negotiation skills.
- Should support the development, promotion, and implementation of energy and environment programs/projects to meet established goals.
- To use an active and practical approach towards Clients and related project
- Provide services to the Industry in Consulting, testing, and assessment for meeting the standards requirement ( BIS)
- Research, identify, and defines market and product application opportunities within a specific industry,
- Searching National & International Tenders/CSR projects & Govt projects
- Publish documents and presentations across a multiple the platform.
- Helping the company to win and grow their business
5. Job Summary:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date digital and paper files, briefing papers and the Executive Director’s schedule.
- Draft correspondence and respond to inquiries and requests, utilizing discretion and independent judgment.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the Executive Director.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, email, and other tasks that facilitate the Executive Director’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Act as a highly resourceful team-player, while being effective independently.
- Facilitate meetings and lunches with clients, board members and other members of the community.
- Take minutes at the board and committee meetings.
- Provide support for special events.
- Other duties as assigned
6. Job Summary:
- Repair, adjust or all types of electric tv household appliances, such as refrigerators, setup-box, washing machine, and ovens.
7. Job Summary:
- prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- check source documents for accuracy
- verify data and correct data where necessary
- obtain further information for incomplete documents
- update data and delete unnecessary files
- combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- transcribe information into required electronic format
- scan documents into document management systems or databases
- check completed work for accuracy
- store completed documents in designated locations
- maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- print information when required
- comply with data integrity and security policies
- Good Knowledge of Excel.