Technologies of Chemicals:
Avobenzone is a highly effective UV absorber and is used as light stabilizers in plastics and light screening agents in the cosmetic industry.
Bisphenol-Diazonaphthaquinone sulfonyl Esters – Photoactivating Compound
Indian and Foreign Patents Obtained: (i)US8563215 B2; (ii) EP 2137140 B1;m (iii) JP2010522230 A; (iv) WO 2008/117308 A4
Iron Oxide Nanoparticles of maghemite (γ-Fe2O3) and/or magnetite (Fe3O4) Particles
Iron Oxide(IO) nanoparticles have attracted considerable interest due to their superparamagnetic properties and their potential biomedical applications arising from its biocompatibility and non-toxicity.
- As contrast agents for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- As drug carriers for target-specific drug delivery
- As gene carriers for gene therapy
- As therapeutic agents for hyperthermia based cancer treatments
- As magnetic sensing probes for in-vitro diagnostics (IVD)
- As Nanoadjuvant for vaccine and antibody production.
Ammoxidation process for the synthesis of o-chloro benzonitrile from o-chloro toluene o-chloro toluene is a starting material in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals, herbicides, pesticides and dye intermediates
Zinc oxide nanoparticles
Zinc oxide (ZnO) nanoparticles have attracted considerable interest in biomedical application.
Zinc oxide has the following uses and benefits:
- Helping to lower skin inflammation associated with rashes, allergies or irritation (including diaper
- Providing broad-spectrum sun protection that prevents burns (including on photo-sensitive skin)
- Providing protection from skin cancer/neoplasias (basal cell carcinoma)
Well recommended substitute for chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
Synthesis of Phase pure Titanium dioxide Nanoparticles
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most widely used white pigment, for example in paints. It has high brightness and a very high refractive index.
TiO2 is also an effective opacifier, making substances more opaque.
1. TiO2 in sunscreens: It is a physical blocker for UVA (ultraviolet light). It is chemically stable and will not become decolorised under UV light.
2. Addition to cement and tiles: Titanium dioxide can be added to the surface of cements, tiles and paints to
give the material sterilising, deodorising and anti-fouling properties.
For all technologies please go through the below link